The BC Proteomics Network (BCPN) is a growing network of researchers professionals from universities, research institutions and industry throughout British Columbia. Formed in 2007 to expand proteomics expertise, awareness and research across BC, the BCPN is a vehicle for unifying people who share a common interest in proteomics research.
The network provides:
- educational activities such as lectures, workshops and symposia
- training opportunities in proteomics
- access to research infrastructure including instrument service and proteomics software
- coordination of proteomics research grants
- research collaboration opportunities
- establishment of large scale proteomics initiatives
For more information on becoming a BCPN member, please visit the members section of the website.
Major funding for the network is provided by the
In the News
Applications are now being accepted for the BCPN SPHRG program.
The 2013 round of competition for Read More
On the Calendar
6th Annual CNPN Symposium
The 6th Annual Symposium of the Canadian National Proteomics Network, "Proteome Dynamics in Health and Diseases", will be held at the Hilton Bonaventure, Montreal, Quebec on April 14-16, 2014.
Membership in the BC Proteomics Network is open to BC professionals involved in proteomics including principal investigators, companies, institutional administrators, students and postdoctoral fellows