The BC Proteomics Network (BCPN) is a growing network of research professionals from universities, research institutions and industry throughout British Columbia. Formed in 2007 to expand proteomics expertise, awareness and research across BC, the BCPN is a vehicle for unifying people who share a common interest in proteomics research.
The network provides:
- educational activities such as lectures, workshops and symposia
- training opportunities in proteomics
- access to research infrastructure including instrument service and proteomics software
- coordination of proteomics research grants
- research collaboration opportunities
- establishment of large scale proteomics initiatives
For more information on becoming a BCPN member, please visit the members section of the website.
MS Service Request
Major funding for the network is provided by the
In the News
On the Calendar
Post-Translational Modification Mini-Symposium
The BCPN is hosting a Post-Translational Modification Mini-Symposium on Friday September 25th, 2015 in Lecture Theatre 102 at the UBC Michael Smith Labs. The 3 speakers will be Pierre Thibault, University of Montreal; Charles Pineau, INSERM; and Rob Moritz, Institute for Systems Biology.
Membership in the BC Proteomics Network is open to BC professionals involved in proteomics including principal investigators, companies, institutional administrators, students and postdoctoral fellows